Worship Sunday - 10/21


The second part of our series, "Man vs. Wild", will be dealing with addictions. With that in mind Casting Crowns, "Set Me Free", jumped out at me. We haven't practiced it yet but the timing couldn't be better. We'll have Justin Grimes with us on his new Telecaster so it should be powerful. The lyric change the third time through the chorus hit's hard:

Do you want to be free?
Lift your chains, I hold the key
All Power on Heaven and earth belong to me!

He has it all, freedom is waiting for us when we're ready to put 100% of our faith in Him.

Here's the full set:

Trading My Sorrows
Sing to the King
Set Me Free
Holy, Holy, Holy
Whisper My Name
How Great is Our God

It's gonna be awesome, with His Spirit in our voices and instruments, leading people to the cross and giving Him glory.

No comments: