10/24/07 - Life Journal - Plant and Move On


But when some were becoming hardened and disobedient, speaking evil of the Way before the people, he withdrew from them and took away the disciples.
Acts 19:9


Paul was teaching in Ephesus for three months with good results but there were still some refusing to believe. It was time to move on. He planted the seed and let God takeover. The results are shown in verse 10, "...all who lived in Asia heard the word of the Lord."

There are times when I've done all I could. With the word sown I must move on to others who still need to hear the Gospel and put those I'm leaving in God's hand so He and the Spirit can work in them.

Lord, use the Spirit in me to show me when my time is up in one place and that it's time to sow elsewhere. I leave the reaping to You.

No comments: