3/2/08 - Life Journal - A Light Yoke


After Jesus had gone indoors, his disciples asked him privately, "Why couldn't we drive it out?"

He replied, "This kind can come out only by prayer.

Mark 9:28,29


The disciples couldn't cast out this demon and had no idea why. They asked for help and Jesus went about healing the child. "Why couldn't we do it?" They didn't go to the Father. They didn't pray...

...they thought they could do it themselves. I think I can do it all by myself and I'm worn out. Why can't I cast my life before Him. I'm walking my Christian walk with a severe limp because I haven't given myself totally to Him. He wants to help. He wants to carry the load. He wants the pressure off of my back. Just give it to Him and follow. It's a light yoke.

Lord, help me, I can't do it alone anymore.

No comments: