WWJS....To Me? The meme!



Sorry Night Owl, but I'm a meme dead end. I'll give my answers and leave it up to others to carry it on if they'd like or just post their answers in my comments.

So, what would Jesus say to me................hmmmm.........

1. Practice what you preach! You come up with some great stuff through reading scripture and filling out your life journal but you're not so good at personal application.

2. How many times to I have to bail you out of your habit of trying to screw up your life!

3. I gave you an incredible wife, don't let me find out I wasted her on you!

4. You think you have it rough? Don't push me!

5. Are you really going to lead worship Sunday? (shudder)

6. I can see you're trying, but I know you can do better, my Dad made you remember.

Check out Jim's Blog, he was the originator, and has a list of everyone that has responded to this meme. If you do it, shoot him a comment and he'll link you up!

2 comments:

Jim L said...

Thanks for doing the meme, even if you are a dead end! :-)

I have linked to here from the original meme post at http://lordibelievehelpmyunbelief.blogspot.com/2007/11/wwjs-to-me.html.

Drummer Chris said...

Thanks for the info, I also added your link to the main body now.......