Worship Sunday - 11/25


OK, so this is a little belated, but here was our set:

Where's the Love
Breathe
Love the Lord
By His Wounds
In Christ Alone
Madly

I had planned on standing in for Andy on bass but some last minute adjustments had to me made. I ended up on Cajon for most of the set with Joe on vocals and Carly and Nikki on female vocals. I did get to strut my bassist stuff on In Christ Alone. The song didn't lend itself to percussion of any kind and it sounded great with Joe on acoustic, me on bass and Nikki taking the lead on vocals. Carly was an awesome surprise. We weren't sure if she'd be there but we were all thankful and she busted out Breathe like she'd rehearsed it all week. Of course Joe rocked Where's the Love........I'm hoping to do our own version of that sometime with the full band behind it.

See you next time.............

No comments: