Hey everyone, Chris is leading worship this week! [shudder]


Through a battle of attrition the task of leading falls to me. Joe will be at his sisters wedding and I'm not sure where Tim is. Don't get all upset and everything, I'm psyched! The front of the stage will actually belong to Alyssa, I'll still be behind the drums, just mic'ed this time. Trust me, it's going to be awesome.

Here's the set list:

Sing to the King - Alyssa
Mighty to Save - Me

Here I am to Worship - Me
O Praise Him - Alyssa (she really wanted to do the la-la's)
Came to the Rescue - Me

Amazing Love - Alyssa
Sing to the King - Alyssa

Piece of cake, I only picked 2 Hillsong song's and 1 Chris Tomlin for me........=[

We also have guest guitarist Brittany along with Andy the Cripple Bassist.

Don't miss it! (it might be the last time)

No comments: