11/23/07 - Life Journal - Sailor's Delight


But He replied to them, "When it is evening you say, 'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red'"
Matthew 16:2


An old mariners saying, "Red skies at night, sailor's delight; Red skies at morning, sailor's heed warning". We've come to learn many of the signs and mysteries of nature but can't see the troubles around us. Even worse, we have these signs, take them for granted and demand even more before we can see and believe in the Creator of all things!

Everything I have and all creation around me is all the "proof" necessary to justify my faith. It's my job to share this wisdom with others and show them that all the "signs" they could possibly need are given to us in nature. Every scientific discovery showing us the intricacies of creation should only increase our belief.

Lord, you are awesome, let my enthusiasm in witnessing your creation spill into those around me.

No comments: