Have I Ever Told You...


...that I have a HOT wife? I definitely married up! Add to that the fact that she is almost 4 years younger and I'd say I did pretty good. I must have been pretty good at the old schmooze 13 years ago. All that to say, because of this, I can never understand when she wants to do something along the lines of hairstyle, diet, etc...

Probably has a lot to do with how I treat her. When I fall into the rut of taking everything I have for granted, happy with being married instead of constantly pursuing her and romancing her like I did in the past it's no wonder her ego takes a hit. Everyday I need to remind her of all these feelings I have for her and not keep them bottled up and ASSUME that she knows how I feel. "SHERI, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, I DON'T DESERVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU WITH EVERY BIT OF MY HEART".

She has in the past few months made a drastic change her eating habits and has somehow repressed the love for food that we both share (i have no idea how and can't come to grips with this myself). She now looks like she did 10 years ago and I.....well......did I say that I love food?

The other day as I was pounding down some unhealthy, but oh so tasty trash, she looked at me and said, "I'm gonna look so much better than you at your 20th High School Reunion!"

I replied.....................


"That's all that matters!"


Is that wrong? Does it make me a pig? =]

1 comment:

Mike said...

I feel the same way about my wife. You and I are both blessed!

Hey, Chris, come to a CFM event anytime. You can be the guest drummer.

Ellis