1/21/08 - Life Journal - His Chosen


Then his sister said to Pharaoh’s daughter, "Shall I go and call you a nurse from the Hebrew women to nurse the child for you?"
Exodus 2:7


The next big player in God's plan. Moses started out with little fanfare but that would soon change. Born to slaves and saved from Pharaoh's edict with what seems to be an amazing chain of coincidences. Hidden for a time, set loose on a river in a basket, saved by the Pharaoh's daughter and then returned to His mother to be raised until being returned to become a Prince of Egypt. His chosen will succeed in His plan no matter the circumstances!

I am His chosen. He has an incredible plan for me. I'm not sure what it is and I may never know the results. Could be it has more to do with my kids....or their kids. Doesn't matter. I can't dwell, though believe me I do, on what my purpose is. I can't stop thinking there is more than my cubicle at work but maybe not. My part will come to fruition, He guarantees it. So I'll just keep floating on down the river......

God I question You, me and my weak faith. I know You have a purpose for me, why can't I just put my trust in that and let it be...

No comments: