The next "BRILLIANT" award goes to.......


As I was driving back from Guitar Center where I picked up a new mic clip for my kit I stopped at Hardees for a bland double cheeseburger. No, that's not what I ordered, but now I know that I have to specify flavor. Anyway, I'm driving down Dale Mabry, with burger approaching my mouth, and I thought, "Hmmm, I'd better be careful, I don't want to make a........." Picture a small bit of onion floating gracefully in slow motion towards my shirt and me yelling a slow motion "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" in my best Will Smith voice. Yes, though not very large, I now have a nice ketchup stain on my shirt. Sure, you might ask why I don't have any spare seltzer water in my glove compartment for such situations, but alas, me being of the XY chromosome, I don't.

That's when I remembered this!



"The Drib"


Perfect for all us starving Americans that can't wait until we've actually stopped moving at 60 mph to chow down on our lunch. Seems I can pick one up for only $23.95 at AutoSport Automotive Outfitters purveyors of fine automobile accessories since 1971. For this "outside the box" thinking I give the Drib a:




HT - Gotta Get One

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hmm. Also an animation fan I see. Bara boom bara bing, forget about it!

Drummer Chris said...

With three kids how can I not?