Book MEME


It's the attack of the killer MEME's............!!!!

Sean hit me up with this one:

Book meme:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people. (Again, join in if you'd like.........no pressure)

Since I'm at work the only book I have within reach is my ESV Pocket Bible so here we go............


And the men whom Moses sent to spy out the land, who returned and made all the congregation grumble against him by bringing up a bad report about the land - the men who brought up a bad report of the land - died by plague before the Lord. Of those men who went to spy out the land, only Joshua the son of Nun and Caleb the son of Jephunneh remained alive.

When Moses told these words to all the people of Israel, the people mourned greatly.

(Numbers 14:36-39)


Wow, have I obeyed God today??????

1 comment:

Adam Mayfield said...

I now remember reading this....

You were the real man, and didn't tag others.