MEME about ME


Steve Forcum tagged me for a MEME.

Basic rules are to list 6 quirky facts about yourself

Link back to the person that tagged you

Tag 6 more people and link to their blogs (and post a comment on their blog letting them know about the MEME)

I'll leave the last part up to anyone that reads this. Join in if you feel like it, why leave it to only 6?

Here we go:

1. I'm a huge "BIG HAIR" 80's metal fan.

2. G-Strings on a guitar fear me.

3. I eat spaghetti with pickles and a glass of milk.

4. My wife loved me enough to marry me even though her name is now Sheri Carey.

5. My 20-year reunion is in June, I'm overweight and I don't care (because I'll have my hot wife with me)

6. I have an orange cichlid named Tebow but we think he's a she.

Well, I guess you now know all there is to know about Drummer Chris............!

No comments: