2/18/08 - Life Journal - Stand with Confidence


If then I am a wrongdoer and have committed anything for which I deserve to die, I do not seek to escape death. But if there is nothing to their charges against me, no one can give me up to them.

Acts 25:11


There goes Paul, showing off his integrity again. He's done nothing against the Jews, the Temple or Caesar and he knows it. He can confidently stand before his accusers and proclaim his innocence.

Could I stand at the final judgement with the same confidence of innocence? Could anybody? Unfortunately the bible tells me no, all men fall short of the Glory of God. Fortunately I can stand with the confidence that my discretions have been forgotten, my guilt will not be counted against me ONLY because of my faith in Jesus Christ and his atoning death.

Father I give my life to You for there would be no life if it wasn't for the gift of Your Son. I pray that I use this new life in You to it's max and am a fruitful servant.

1 comment: