WWJD............about X-Mas?



I've been thinking about this for a while and I have a feeling that He'd be sick that His name was still associated with what we've turned the celebration of His birth into, not the fact that some have taken to use generic, secular terms. Instead of whining about Lowe's selling holiday tree's I think He'd get old school with the whip and knock out anyone trying to get in our pockets "in His name" with their "Christmas" sales. Everything is wrong with how we handle ourselves during this season. It's an orgy of the "seven deadly sins" and our newest master, materialism.

I had an incredible time last night at my kids Advent production at their school. Well done, great worship and some great biblical insight on the events leading to Our saviors birth from Genesis to Matthew. That was Christmas

Take His name off your advertising, you don't deserve to have it there.

No comments: