What am I thinking?


I've been sick for about 3 weeks now but it's really hit hard the past 2. I've got bad bronchitis or "walking" pneumonia, depending on who you ask. I'm scheduled to go to the doctor's again in the morning because the antibiotics aren't seeming to be doing anything.

All that to say...........for the last week and a half, as I'm hacking up a lung, not once have I spent any time with my Lord. I claim to be the child of the one true healer yet I'm wallowing in this crap that's in my head and chest. No prayer, no church, no singing to Him and not one journal entry let alone one word of the bible read. Is anyone else out there this stupid? What does this truly say about my relationship with Him that I haven't even shared this with Him?

He has used this for good in one aspect........I'll listen next time Sheri says to go to the doc's..........

4 comments:

Mike said...

Is anyone else out there this stupid?

My hand is up

Esther said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. We've all been there.
When I was a child I took really ill, my dad sat with me for days. I never spoke to him once, but he understood. If he could understand I'm sure God does.
God Bless
Esther

Drummer Chris said...

Thank you guys.....

Mike said...

Obviously not sick enough to keep you from tweeking your format! :)
Looks good. I am praying for a quick recovery for you.