12/30/07 - Life Journal - Pre, Post, Mid....????


And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and over the number of his name. They held harps given them by God and sang the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the Lamb:

"Great and marvelous are your deeds,
Lord God Almighty.
Just and true are your ways,
King of the ages.
Who will not fear you, O Lord,
and bring glory to your name?
For you alone are holy.
All nations will come
and worship before you,
for your righteous acts have been revealed."

Revelation 15:2-4


I don't claim any special knowledge of what the end times will entail; will we be taken in up in the Rapture before tribulation, will we be left to fight on during the tribulation continuing our mission, who knows but Him? Anyway, whomever these victorious harp players are in the verse above, what an awesome scene they are watching. God's final judgement on the earth. They made it through and their names are in the Book of Life.

As incredible as that time will be when it arrives, I have to keep my mind on the present. Modeling my life after My Savior, teaching and leading the best I can, constantly growing my knowledge and relationship with Him and living life knowing that I am already in His Kingdom. If I'm still around when He returns (wow, wouldn't that be awesome) that's when I'll find out my part in His plan. Until then, keep your eyes to the skies.

Father, when it's all said and done, we'll look back at all our opinions and arguememts and say, "Wow, we were way off". Our minds can't possibly figure out what you have in store for us. I just know it's gonna be awesome!

No comments: