12/28/07 - Life Journal - Our Tears Will Be Wiped Away


For the Lamb in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd,
and he will guide them to springs of living water,
and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
Revelation 7:17


What an awesome day it will be, when we stand before Him in our robes of white, getting our first taste of the living water that gives us eternal life with Him. No more sorrows or pain. The tears will be wiped away!

There's a lot of suffering and injustice in this world. Not many days pass without a bit of heartache but the promise we have received from Him is more than enough to keep me going if I'd just keep my eyes upon it. The problems of my life are miniscule in comparison to the joy I will have in my heart when I meet Him. Stay focused, share the love I have, increase His kingdom and dream of what is waiting.

Lord, I try but I know I fail. I let this world get me down even though I have received your promise of Heaven. What's my problem? I need to be with you daily to keep my heart in line.

No comments: