12/24/07 - Life Journal - Can I Get a BAM!


Then the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went in, and he saw and believed; for as yet they did not understand the Scripture, that he must rise from the dead.
John 20:8,9


After all this time they didn't comprehend Jesus' words and then BAM, they were hit with the truth all at once! How could they not, they were with Him the entire time, walking by His side, hearing His words. Well how about this. How could I have lived with disbelief for 30 YEARS when I had every bit of this knowledge available to me? I had read the entire bible and nothing, zip. It was a BAM experience like the disciples. I can't explain it. I didn't believe BAM I did believe. I didn't understand BAM I did understand

I can't get discouraged when telling my story and sharing what the Gospel means to me. People won't comprehend, they just won't. Not my job, not my worry. Once they have His word it is the Father's turn to work in them. What's left for us to do? Pray for a BAM experience for them!

Father, I pray that those I lift up to you will all experience their own BAM! They'll know it when it happens, there is nothing like it in this world!

No comments: