Shia LaBeouf has come of age..........


This.....


...is a long way from this!




Having 3 kids in the house I watch a lot of Disney Channel (ok so I like it, although I'm getting sick of The Suite Life of Zach and Cody), so I've known about Shia for a while since he was the goof ball Louis Stevens on the show Even Stevens.

After that he made the great film, "Holes", based on the book by Louis Sachar, but I think his breakout role as an actor was as Francis Ouimet in the movie "The Greatest Game Ever Played" which was based on the true story of Francis' victory over his idol in the 1913 US Open. He's since been seen in I,Robot, Disturbia and Transformers to name a few.

Yesterday at the MTV Video Music Awards, Shia announced the name of the newest Indiana Jones movie in which he stars with Harrison Ford. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will be in theaters May 22,2008.

Let's hope he can just keep his head on straight!

No comments: