Bridge to Terabithia


It's over! Happy and sad. Happy that I'll have my wife and daughter back but still sad because I know how much Caitlyn loves acting and Sheri loves helping out.

The play went awesome! Seven performances in all without a hitch. Even the finale on Sunday when I took Sheri's spot as "Crew Chief" so she could watch from the audience. Caitlyn was amazing. After each show she was showered with flowers, congratulations from the adults and autograph requests from the young kids. She was beaming. Lord thank you for the awesome gifts you have given her and let her discover new ways to use these to glorify Your Name!

With all the craziness this past weekend I've completely neglected my Life Journal and the fact that I'm feeling guilty really shows the significant impact it has had on my walk.

No comments: