9/15/07 - Life Journal - Can I Get a Witness?


One generation shall praise your works to another, and declare your mighty acts. On the glorious splendor of your majesty and on your wonderful works, I will meditate. Men shall speak of the power of your awesome acts, and I will tell of your greatness. They shall eagerly utter the memory of your abundant goodness, and will shout joyfully of Your righteousness.
Psalm 145:4-7


Psalm 145 is a Psalm of praise written by David. These verses are specifically praising His greatness and goodness.

They also can sum up some steps in becoming a good witness. I need to pass my knowledge down to the next generation and teach them of His mighty acts and things He has done in my life. I must be a student of His story as it unfolds in scripture and modern theology. I must spread His word to all that have ears to hear it and shout joyfully in worship the thanks I have for all that He has done.

Lord, thank you for all you do for me and my family and may I never forget that the mission you have given me is my one true purpose in life.

No comments: