8/6/07 - Life Journal - A Prayer for Today


Lord, I have heard the report about you and I fear. O Lord revive your work in the midst of years. In the midst of the years make it known. In wrath remember mercy.
Habakkuk 3:2

I changed the wording of this verse in my Bible, and it goes a little something like this:

Lord, I have read your word and am amazed. O lord bring back your work in our time. Make those things happen again in our days. In your anger, remember your mercy
Habakkuk 3:2

The words of the O.T. ring as true today as they did then. This is a prayer for all of mankind, for Him to remember a time when we were faithful to Him and for Him to cause a revival like no one has seen since the first century. Pray for His truth to spread like fire to all corners of the Earth.


No comments: