Don't buy these hats! Your life could depend on it!


Thanks to New Era, NY Yankees caps are now being offered in your choice of gang colors! They have the blue bandanna of the Crips, the red bandanna of the Bloods and the Gold Crown for the Latin Kings! Talk about marketing to a specific group. Kind of makes us being chastised for playing contemporary Christian rock music during worship seem a little less evil, huh? The first thing I thought of, and it is mentioned in the story, is this scenario. Say I have no idea what the insignia's mean. I like the hat, I buy it, I get mowed down in a spray of bullets because I unwittingly cross into a "rival" gangs territory. Bad enough they are glorifying this lifestyle, but innocent victims will pay for it. Here's the hats to stay clear of:







No comments: