8/27/07 - Life Journal - He is Awesome


When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man, and He placed His right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the Living One; and I was dead and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.
Revelation 1:17,18


When we see Him it will be such an amazing, beautiful and overwhelming sight that we won't be able to help but to fall face down at His feet. Like the shepherd He is His first thought will be to assure us and alleve our fear, reminding us who He is and will always be and that we are victors with Him over death.

We must focus! The path is narrow but we have to stay in line. I want this to be the scenario that plays out when I come face to face with Him and hear Him say, "Well done!"

No comments: