I'm Learning, a little at a time.

I admit that I'm relatively new to the blog world and the never ending conversations taking place. There are so many points of view and there are good arguments involved in each of them. My blog has become a patchwork of things I have digested in hopefully working out just what I'm supposed to do as a Christ Follower. I'll probably jump to conclusions and I'll get some things wrong. Bear with me and feel free to comment, correct and critique.

I just read "A Creed Pt.1" at Kathy Hanson's blog Beyond Words that brings to light the misconceptions I had about some of the things I read at The Naked Pastor. Those first century believers had such strong faith they didn't need all the theology and hermeneutical dissections to humbly praise Him. They truly saw Him.

So onward I go, still searching for meaning, but maybe relying less on my so called intellect and just worshiping the Living God.

1 comment:

Beyond Words said...

Thanks for your kind words, it's humbling to be linked in the same sentence with you and David Hayward, all learning a little bit at a time Christ follwoers.