Lions and Tigers and ....Bobcats?


This morning on the way in I heard an incredible story of bravery, strength and fortitude. An amazing tale of a 62 year old man in Wesley Chapel taking on a Florida panther barehanded, keeping his grip on the animals throat until it was dead and the world was a safer place.

Well, that was almost true. I checked it out when I got to work and everything happened the way the DJ said, except that it was a bobcat, not a panther. Now I'm not saying that it is still not an incredible story. This was a crazed, rabid bobcat. His neighborhood is safer now. Just not as impressive, that's all.

You can read the whole story here.

(In the picture the bobcat looks like my old mittens stretched out taking a nap after I fed him a bluegill from the lake across the street)

No comments: