I'm Lost...

...when it comes to "Lost"! It's probably a sign of age. Between falling asleep on the couch, losing interest last season, my nose being buried in a book, still trying to wrap my brain around "Heroes", starting out with "Drive" and keeping up with "Jericho" I have no idea what's going on with Locke and the crew.

Now that I've typed all of that I see the reason isn't age. The fact that spending time with God isn't one of the reasons listed above is my problem. He is a jealous God! He's not letting me put the Direct TV Idol above him. Why am I watching that crap at 10:00 at night when I should be sleeping (I get up at 5:00 for work). The 9:00 shows are no better. How many times have I complained about not having time to pray in solitude or dig deeper in scripture or maybe even that Life Journaling thing Adam was talking about?

I think He's giving me my answer. My rescue ship has come in....

No comments: